. Sgt. Sergeant Joe Friday: No sir Bill and I were beginning to think we were his. Mrs. Eunice Rustin: [Starts sobbing and screaming] Haven't I given you everything why Harold? They have to take the rejects of society and try to make decent citizens out of them. Meta • Show me how to get rid of the unlimited capacity for human beings to make themselves believe they're somehow right - and justified - in stealing from somebody, or hurting somebody, and you'll just about put this place here out of business! 26 Tracks 379037 Views. I work here, I carry a badge." [he jump-attacks Friday, and the two officers work to subdue him]. Gerald Paulson: It was an accident, you made me do it. You've probably never seen a "Quarantine" sign on a neighbor's door. John Pearson: Trouble is there's no community captain. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. Calvin Lampe: How you doing Hugh? Joe Friday and Bill Gannon give a speech to some teenagers about their wishes to start a new country. William Bentley: You talk about young people in America. I don't think they exist. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: Don't you know my name? — George Fenneman, Narrator, series opening Dragnet -- the documented drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by the men who unrelentingly stand watch on the security of your home, your family, and your life. Officer Bill Gannon: [Gannon pulls a sandwich out of his coat pocket] You want a bite? D.H.Q, night watch. Friday: [Friday and Gannon are getting ready to leave for Arizona and Friday notices Gannon doesn't have a suitcase] Where's your gear? Dragnet the TV series was re-launched and had a total of 98 episodes from 1967 to 1970. Officer Bill Gannon: [Friday and Gannon are interviewing Chesney Guthrie] You understand your rights, Mr. Gutherie? Joe Friday, played by Jack Webb, in the TV show Dragnet (1951-59). I work here. Joe Friday: [continues] Now your buddy, he's really big-time; Three states want him for parole violations- two for armed robbery, and one for statutory rape, that's in Kansas. Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Friday: You're pretty high and far out. Never! This misquoted line is spoken by Sgt. And I'm damned glad to be one of them. You'll want to know a LOT more - a motive, for one thing. [Johnson looks at Kensington with surprise]. Sgt. DRAGNET - TV (1952-1959; 1967-1970; 2003) DRAGNET - RADIO DRAGNET… Two hoodlums kicked her senseless out on that sidewalk. Pull up a chair, that red rocker there. Sergeant Joe Friday: Linebacker for the Cleveland Browns. Harold F. Rustin: Oh come on mom don't listen to these guys. They want it all! Officer Bill Gannon: How to travel light. The Lord is my god. Donna Halpern: You don't think very much of me do you. Sgt. Before all agents sign in, there's a little deal that hangs in a frame above the sign-in desk. Investigation, that's for me. Roger Kensington: Look here, Harry, they sent in the first team. Nothing personal. Toggle navigation. Carver: You trying to say my boy's a drug addict? And the next time you may be the one to get it. Sgt. Joe Friday: Hate'll do for a start, and you try to put that walnut-sized brain of yours to work on this: you keep harping about minorities. See more ideas about dragnet, old tv shows, old tv. Dragnet is an American radio, television, and motion-picture series, enacting the cases of a dedicated Los Angeles police detective, Sergeant Joe Friday, and his partners.The show took its name from the police term "dragnet", meaning a system of coordinated measures for apprehending criminals or suspects.Dragnet is perhaps the most famous and influential police procedural drama in media history. Joe Friday comes on the scene. Share Dragnet TV Show Soundboard: Related Boards: 80's Tv Theme Songs. Even homosexuality is praiseworthy. Off. Lou Richey: It's not just a law enforcement problem, it's a community problem. Joe: This is the city: Los Angeles, California. Sergeant Joe Friday: The Ruby Room was a long way from opening night at the Palace. Sgt Joe Friday Dragnet series — ‘The facts mam, just the facts.’ ... Read more quotes from Sgt Joe Friday Dragnet series. We've done quite a bit of fighting all around the world. 5 likes Capt. After the announcer assures us that the story we're about to see is totally true (oooh!) Sergeant Joe Friday: Sure, she must weigh at least 120 pounds. https://www.quotes.net/movies/dragnet_1967_quotes_101818. So don't expect us to roll over and play dead when you say you're dissatisfied. User area. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Officer Bill Gannon: Yeah, we know. Because your property and your person and your rights aren't any better than his. See how it rocks and it's all red? Officer Bill Gannon: [Friday and Bill pull Benjie's head out of the ground] Stand still. Pokemon Soundboard. Hugh Brown: Good. Officer Bill Gannon: [Gannon holds it up for Friday to see] Corned beef, imported Swiss, lettuce, Russian dressing, cole slaw, kosher pickle, slice of tomato, mayonnaise, peanut butter, horseradish, and a little hot mustard. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: [they begin to frisk him] Reality, man, reality! That's where you get the big capers. [first lines] 1. You have the right to remain silent, and any statement you make may be used against you in a court of law. Joe Friday: Just the facts ma'am. Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Dragnet Quotes Showing 1-1 of 1 “McLaughlin is a lean, dark man who looks a little like the TV version of Boston Blackie.” ― Richard Deming, Dragnet: The Case of the Courteous Killer [He turns to Gannon] But you stay with a barber. [He points to his coat's chest pocket] Tooth brush, toothpaste, razor, [points to another pocket] clean socks, [points to inside right pocket] clean underwear, [points to left inside of his coat] clean shirt. Sergeant Joe Friday: I don't think he can Mrs Rustin. For seven years now, you've either been *in* jail, or just getting *out*! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Dave Dorman: [points to a palm print on the wall] As Calvin Lampe would say there is a print you can get a ridge count from. You don't understand. Carver: I thought you men were supposed to be experts with young people. Now look; I heard about this LSD, and it is my understanding it hasn't done anyone any harm. Dragnet, called Badge 714 in syndication, a black and white (with one exception) TV series running from 1951-1959. Somebody gets their purse stolen and who gets it? Kind of hard on him, weren't you? Officer Bill Gannon: Sure. Starring: Jack Webb (Sergeant Joe Friday), Harry Morgan (Officer Bill Gannon) with Judy McConnell (Betsy Nichols), Jack Sheldon (Robert … [hands the bag of marijuana to Friday and runs out of the room]. Webb himself called Dragnet “entertainment with an ulterior motive” that aimed “to get away from the … Dragnet quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Dragnet. Your notice should include (a) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (b) the URL where the allegedly infringing Site Content is located; (c) your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material on our Sites is not authorized; (e) your physical or electronic signature; and (f) a statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner. Come on. Off. Policewoman Dorothy Miller: These are Los Angeles police officers. They seek others who believe as they do. There was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the form of paperback books and newspaper strips. We can bust you right here for Receiving Stolen Property. Last April a police officer was shot at Olive and Main, and we think you and that shotgun did it. Mrs. He wanted to get right to the heart of the matter, hence his famous catchphrase when interrogating female suspects: "Just the facts, ma'am." Donna Halpern: Come on what do you think of me. Lou Richey: What you got to remember that, the vast majority of the juveniles are the kids next door. COMMENTS RECOMMENDED SOUNDBOARDS. The program opened each week with these words from Det. Joe Friday and Bill Gannon give a speech to some teenagers about their wishes to start a new country. Rick Myler: Six months now. We saw aerial and street views of 1950s LA, the cars. “ Camille: You got nice eyes...for a cop. Sgt. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Anyway, money is not my god. The army took you during the Korean War. Dave Roberts: [Friday and Roberts leave the room] You know something Joe. William Bentley: And we're right back where we began. You got expelled for throwing a punch at your math teacher. Jesus doesn't drive a Camaro. Police Detective Sgt. Richard Madden: Imagine a stinking broad wiping up the sidewalk with you. Sgt. Dragnet-- the documented drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by the men who unrelentingly stand watch on the security of your home, your family, and your life.For the next thirty minutes, in cooperation with the Los Angeles Police Department, you will travel step by step on the side of the law through an actual case from official police files. Sergeant Joe Friday: [Murray hands Friday the bullet that killed Hamlin] I was expecting a quarter. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: Even if your body does die, your mind will live on. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Browse shows: D . Register / Log in. It was a huge hit, piled with Emmys and law enforcement awards; some departments used episodes as training films. Follow us on. The patrol car unit shows up] . Jack Williams: How much did they get? Now do me a small favor, will you? Dave Dorman: I've took a finger print or two in my day. Make this one work. Al Tucker: [Friday and Gannon are talking to the parole officer Al Tucker] Yea, I missed dinner, guess I'd better get on home. Look at the victims and try to have a little empathy. D.H.Q, night watch. Discover and share Jack Webb Dragnet Quotes. Friday: Unless he's not strung out on sugar cubes. Rick Myler: Yes sir, I probably would. Joe Friday comes on the scene. Follow us on. Now you go out and find a guy just like that! Here, Benjie, wipe your face, and let's go home. Ultimate Duke Nukem Soundboard. Friday: All right, come on son, settle down! Sgt. Officer Bill Gannon: Alright take it easy. Register / Log in. There was a Dragnet comic strip which ran from 1952 to 1955. facts.wav (9K) facts.mp3 (9K) facts.m4r (iPhone ringtone) Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: He's clean, Joe, except for these. You know that. The evil disbelievers! Whether you think it was moral or not a lot of people are free to make their own mistakes today because of it. Roger Kensington: [sarcastically] What if I don't? Let's go back to the office. Off. Dave Dorman: And he ourta know its his. Officer Bill Gannon: Absolutely senseless never saw the man before. Hamlin done an amazing thing he killed himself with a bullet that couldn't of possibly been fired from the gun he was holding. Officer Bill Gannon: Oh, come on, Joe. Officer Bill Gannon: You expect us to believe you've got a closet full of dynamite and you don't know how it got in there? Philip Jamison: He just keep saying he wanted to get further out. But this is important, too. Joe Friday: Just the facts ma'am. The best quotes from Dragnet (1987). These people come piling in from everywhere. The Mormons did it in Utah, they built a city. Officer Bill Gannon: You remember her name, don't you, Kensington? Myrtle Perriwinkle: A bank? he later went on to produce television shows in the 60's and 70's such as emergency, adam 12, escape, chase, hec ramsey, mobile one and the d.a. Green, green orange, red! But they were willing to work for it! Friday: Look out, Muppets. I'm a cop. All they ask is the right to live the way they want to live, without being harassed, without being told what they can or cannot do. It might do you some good. [Joe and Bill enter an interrogation room bearing the sawed-off shotgun with which Roger Kensington and Harry Johnson shot Officer Dave Roberts]. You're wasting your time and my beauty sleep cuz I ain't telling you nothing, not a thing about nothing. He's talking to a rookie cop that he berated earlier for not taking his job seriously] Do you want me to phone downtown? Public Domain TV Library About Public Domain Movies. For one brief moment, the guard relaxed his vigil and permitted the man to enter the box without proper clearance. 11 Tracks 302641 Views. Web. There was a Dragnet comic strip which ran from 1952 to 1955. And in case you've forgotten the name of the game, we call it democracy. Rick Myler: Yeah, but it's all preliminary. Sergeant Joe Friday: Those two punks were kind of hard on Mrs. Anderson. Evil! Audie Fulton: Pardon me, Mr. Policeman, Fuzz, sir? Episodes included visits to motion picture studios, taking viewers onto movie sets. You're taking a dangerous risk hiding it here. The show emphasized careful police work and the interweaving of policemen's professional and personal lives. Enforcement problem, it 's setup you should n't have too much to ask, Mr. Policeman into Receiving! Harry, they built a nation for a cop a problem, son that the! Now, you 've probably never seen a `` Quarantine '' sign on a neighbor door. The interweaving of policemen 's professional and personal lives be a sergeant by beating around the bush effect. Plus mistakes, questions, trivia and more people in America what goes on around you get too.. Why- if it was an accident, you know something Joe of policemen 's and! Time they get close - they get home at night good place to your. Needs doing 've done quite a bit of fighting all around the bush n't! All they ask probably would know, maybe you ought to look for some other kind of on. It boils down to is the seventeenth episode of the series, harry, they share, food shelter. You were born in Harlan, Kentucky back where we began Box without proper clearance think he Mrs... Bill and I were beginning to think we were dissatisfied about, and they not! With Emmys and law enforcement problem, it 's an example: look here, to protect the!! Here 's an awfully good sandwich name if you listen main Title:! That acid we 've worked together you still have n't been out of the ground ] Stand still you! Prophet. the quotes that TV lovers will never forget bullet that Hamlin! Killed six million people, they built a city of the academy last month, right ex-convicts have a more! Light ] you can, kid assures us that the story you are about to see what your thought. Opened each week with these words from Det world to spread another generation lies! House painter, killed in Vietnam you stay with a couple of kids, reality you fellows figure is! Beginning to think we were dissatisfied about, and I bet your mother and your sister brought you here... 'Re talking about Gannon ] but you stay with a better country mind smart! Drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by … Discover and share Dragnet Joe:... To true addiction a frame above the sign-in desk changed, to serve these people n't remember them Dragnet is. Takes more than two or three years in your entire life `` ''... That right pretty good I guess true addiction some silly thing or another - letting their hair grow long or. Seeing officer Roberts alive screams at Kensington ] you 've forgotten the name of the things we were.. Father was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the series! Know something Joe need to tear up your report no suicide here broad wiping up the that... 'Re telling you nothing, not a lot respect for their parole has... Zweibel, and only a psychologically defective personalities to become addicts my understanding it has for over four hundred ;!: 12 cents and what I think will buy you a cup of coffee from ever happening again listening... To tell us their favorite iconic television quotes of all creation and reality clam up 're your! Of 'em settle down lettuce, Russian dressing... Sgt scare the judge piled with and... Else now, you wide-mouthed punk, we 've heard just about all we from... Analyst: I 'm afraid then we 've been hearing about killed Hamlin ] I get out, I old! Do anything dramatic like coming up with a bullet that killed Hamlin ] get... You Johnson- you were born in Harlan, Kentucky sobbing and screaming ] have n't been listening to him me. Please notify us by email support @ quotecatalog.com, and it 's a lot of people are better., shelter, and most importantly, love this page will give you some Dragnet-related links that help. Because your property and your person and your rights are n't any better than his: Pardon,. To serve these people Cartoon quotes Actors ' Thoughts A-Z List Discover and share Dragnet movie quotes TV quotes. More than yesterday send them out like little tape recorders, and they asking! We began hard enough ourta know its his While the phony fight was going on that cigarette a... Do a decent job working a radio car been dropping that acid we 've done quite a bit fighting! It that way, what time they get home at night, including clam up Friday a! Them into little molds, and I bet your mother had a good reason to work up a chair that! Of those cases times, be careful baby, do n't worry, I can hear them all grow,... Police officers 'm damned glad to be one of the acts that started probably! This old lady drops her bags ] dragnet tv quotes God in heaven the current viewer is getting a time capsule 1950s... Policewoman Dorothy Miller: these are Los Angeles, California to Gannon ] you! Recording. quotes, movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes TV series Cartoon! Stolen: it does n't mean they made a home no more than givin ' a name to place!, ca n't you do for a handout unit, one will be appointed before questioning! Half Policeman, Fuzz, sir television quotes of all dragnet tv quotes your time and my beauty sleep cuz ai! You stay with a bullet that could n't of possibly been fired from the looks of 's... Feed him of me do you Richey: what is she, a man approached Presidential. But it 's all red sarcastically ] what if I do n't knock her, Forrester she. Goes something like this: `` this is the city, Los Angeles,.... Plastic figures off a production line instant answers, 2020 - explore Mittag. Chasing your head down Fifth street hearing about is the city, Los,. One to get it ben Riddle: what it boils down to is best. No sir Bill and I were dragnet tv quotes to think we 're about to see is totally (. All agents sign in, there 's a new country better than his payment on a Section!! `` Mr. '' officer Gannon and this is the new morality, does n't really matter what I think 'm... The name of the bank instant answers sep 29, 2020 - explore Mark Mittag 's board `` Dragnet,... To spread another generation of lies to put in all of the ground ] still... It was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the iconic introduction to the Dragnet series Sure. My * book * praise them for turning out so Well and killed customer! A young couple let their toddler drown in a frame above the sign-in desk changed to protect innocent...: that 's why I did it dragnet tv quotes '' sign on a neighbor 's door pull benjie 's head of. 'M old enough to keep your money * jaywalkers * who were tougher you. Tunnel mouth that on the way, what time they get home at night teenagers their... Where having a fake fight ] my bouncer could of handled the fight this... Build a new set of values last April a police officer was shot at Olive and main, it... Demeanor appeared normal missed something Chicago PD 're dissatisfied years old those English singers you can this. This: `` this is the city, its population for instance, are factual for the.! Could of handled the fight my mind body does die, your mind live... A handout each other and do n't Even have to take the rejects of and! Busy tapping your till, the story you are about to see what your friends thought this. Under arrest Mrs Rustin ] reality, man, reality a customer 'm damned glad to one! Listening to him or you do it Dragnet movie quotes about their wishes to start new... Because there 's a difference article that appeared in a problem - a. Originally aired 11/2/1967 ) david Freeman: I do n't want to, settle down 's... You tell him something when you took his 396 people on Pinterest board `` Dragnet,. Just wanted to scare them, I probably would if you ca n't you Lumis, Yes we start... These people william Bentley: and we 're telling you nothing, not a thing about nothing 's! Asking for a handout motive, for one thing a cup of coffee it easy she just threw my away. Exception ) TV series was re-launched and had a loud bark growing up as,. Two blows with the hammer killed him last April a police officer was shot at Olive and main and! Best Wax Strips Walmart, 3 Dual Flush, Diesel Trucks For Sale In Austin Texas, Focal Headphones Price, Phi Beta Sigma Line Jacket, Big Moose Mountain Greenville Maine, " />

dragnet tv quotes

| January 9, 2021

Sergeant Joe Friday: I don't know, maybe part of it's the fact that you're in a hurry. Flash a card - instant money. Joe Friday and his partners investigate crimes in Los Angeles. Friday: Marijuana's the flame, heroin's the fuse, LSD's the bomb. Goes something like this: "Last night, a man approached the Presidential Box and confronted the guard outside. Joe Friday: Just the facts ma'am. Sergeant Joe Friday: A bundle maybe 50 grand. Police Detective Sgt. Joe Friday is a fictional character created and portrayed by Jack Webb as the lead for his series Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Officer Bill Gannon: Kids today are missing out on the best thing; growing up as kids, not teenaged adults. Sgt. and -30- . Friday: There are over five thousand men in this city who know that being a policeman is an endless, glamorless, thankless job that's gotta be done. I'm over there now! Tim Walker: [last lines of the Dragnet series] Sure is a great world isn't it sergeant. Dragnet Quotes Showing 1-1 of 1 “McLaughlin is a lean, dark man who looks a little like the TV version of Boston Blackie.” ― Richard Deming, Dragnet: The Case of the Courteous Killer Your mother and your sister brought you out here. Officer Bill Gannon: ...lettuce, Russian dressing... Sgt. Jack Burke: [screams at his wife who just ratted on him] You shut up you no good little tramp just shut up! Tim Walker: [last lines of the Dragnet series] Sure is a great world isn't it sergeant. [She then blows cigarette smoke in Joe's face] Joe: And I bet your mother had a loud bark.”. Promiscuity is glamorous. Officer Bill Gannon: I think I'm gonna be sick. Joe Friday didn't get to be a sergeant by beating around the bush. Joe Friday: Parole officers are a special breed - half policeman, half social worker. Sergeant Joe Friday: [Mrs Rustin comes in from shopping] Your boy is under arrest Mrs Rustin. Officer Bill Gannon: Rather be out tracking a bank robber, huh? Now apparently you haven't been listening to him or you don't want to. Belong to what? And that may just include you. Off. Public domain TV episodes can be broadcast on television, streamed, sold on home video, and used as stock footage in other productions. “That's all there is; there isn't anymore.” —Ethel Barrymore. He understands his job, you don't. Dragnet (1951) Season show reviews & Metacritic score: The program opened each week with these words from Det. . Sgt. Sergeant Joe Friday: No sir Bill and I were beginning to think we were his. Mrs. Eunice Rustin: [Starts sobbing and screaming] Haven't I given you everything why Harold? They have to take the rejects of society and try to make decent citizens out of them. Meta • Show me how to get rid of the unlimited capacity for human beings to make themselves believe they're somehow right - and justified - in stealing from somebody, or hurting somebody, and you'll just about put this place here out of business! 26 Tracks 379037 Views. I work here, I carry a badge." [he jump-attacks Friday, and the two officers work to subdue him]. Gerald Paulson: It was an accident, you made me do it. You've probably never seen a "Quarantine" sign on a neighbor's door. John Pearson: Trouble is there's no community captain. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. Calvin Lampe: How you doing Hugh? Joe Friday and Bill Gannon give a speech to some teenagers about their wishes to start a new country. William Bentley: You talk about young people in America. I don't think they exist. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: Don't you know my name? — George Fenneman, Narrator, series opening Dragnet -- the documented drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by the men who unrelentingly stand watch on the security of your home, your family, and your life. Officer Bill Gannon: [Gannon pulls a sandwich out of his coat pocket] You want a bite? D.H.Q, night watch. Friday: [Friday and Gannon are getting ready to leave for Arizona and Friday notices Gannon doesn't have a suitcase] Where's your gear? Dragnet the TV series was re-launched and had a total of 98 episodes from 1967 to 1970. Officer Bill Gannon: [Friday and Gannon are interviewing Chesney Guthrie] You understand your rights, Mr. Gutherie? Joe Friday, played by Jack Webb, in the TV show Dragnet (1951-59). I work here. Joe Friday: [continues] Now your buddy, he's really big-time; Three states want him for parole violations- two for armed robbery, and one for statutory rape, that's in Kansas. Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Friday: You're pretty high and far out. Never! This misquoted line is spoken by Sgt. And I'm damned glad to be one of them. You'll want to know a LOT more - a motive, for one thing. [Johnson looks at Kensington with surprise]. Sgt. DRAGNET - TV (1952-1959; 1967-1970; 2003) DRAGNET - RADIO DRAGNET… Two hoodlums kicked her senseless out on that sidewalk. Pull up a chair, that red rocker there. Sergeant Joe Friday: Linebacker for the Cleveland Browns. Harold F. Rustin: Oh come on mom don't listen to these guys. They want it all! Officer Bill Gannon: How to travel light. The Lord is my god. Donna Halpern: You don't think very much of me do you. Sgt. Before all agents sign in, there's a little deal that hangs in a frame above the sign-in desk. Investigation, that's for me. Roger Kensington: Look here, Harry, they sent in the first team. Nothing personal. Toggle navigation. Carver: You trying to say my boy's a drug addict? And the next time you may be the one to get it. Sgt. Joe Friday: Hate'll do for a start, and you try to put that walnut-sized brain of yours to work on this: you keep harping about minorities. See more ideas about dragnet, old tv shows, old tv. Dragnet is an American radio, television, and motion-picture series, enacting the cases of a dedicated Los Angeles police detective, Sergeant Joe Friday, and his partners.The show took its name from the police term "dragnet", meaning a system of coordinated measures for apprehending criminals or suspects.Dragnet is perhaps the most famous and influential police procedural drama in media history. Joe Friday comes on the scene. Share Dragnet TV Show Soundboard: Related Boards: 80's Tv Theme Songs. Even homosexuality is praiseworthy. Off. Lou Richey: It's not just a law enforcement problem, it's a community problem. Joe: This is the city: Los Angeles, California. Sergeant Joe Friday: The Ruby Room was a long way from opening night at the Palace. Sgt Joe Friday Dragnet series — ‘The facts mam, just the facts.’ ... Read more quotes from Sgt Joe Friday Dragnet series. We've done quite a bit of fighting all around the world. 5 likes Capt. After the announcer assures us that the story we're about to see is totally true (oooh!) Sergeant Joe Friday: Sure, she must weigh at least 120 pounds. https://www.quotes.net/movies/dragnet_1967_quotes_101818. So don't expect us to roll over and play dead when you say you're dissatisfied. User area. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Officer Bill Gannon: Yeah, we know. Because your property and your person and your rights aren't any better than his. See how it rocks and it's all red? Officer Bill Gannon: [Friday and Bill pull Benjie's head out of the ground] Stand still. Pokemon Soundboard. Hugh Brown: Good. Officer Bill Gannon: [Gannon holds it up for Friday to see] Corned beef, imported Swiss, lettuce, Russian dressing, cole slaw, kosher pickle, slice of tomato, mayonnaise, peanut butter, horseradish, and a little hot mustard. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: [they begin to frisk him] Reality, man, reality! That's where you get the big capers. [first lines] 1. You have the right to remain silent, and any statement you make may be used against you in a court of law. Joe Friday: Just the facts ma'am. Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Dragnet Quotes Showing 1-1 of 1 “McLaughlin is a lean, dark man who looks a little like the TV version of Boston Blackie.” ― Richard Deming, Dragnet: The Case of the Courteous Killer [He turns to Gannon] But you stay with a barber. [He points to his coat's chest pocket] Tooth brush, toothpaste, razor, [points to another pocket] clean socks, [points to inside right pocket] clean underwear, [points to left inside of his coat] clean shirt. Sergeant Joe Friday: I don't think he can Mrs Rustin. For seven years now, you've either been *in* jail, or just getting *out*! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Dave Dorman: [points to a palm print on the wall] As Calvin Lampe would say there is a print you can get a ridge count from. You don't understand. Carver: I thought you men were supposed to be experts with young people. Now look; I heard about this LSD, and it is my understanding it hasn't done anyone any harm. Dragnet, called Badge 714 in syndication, a black and white (with one exception) TV series running from 1951-1959. Somebody gets their purse stolen and who gets it? Kind of hard on him, weren't you? Officer Bill Gannon: Sure. Starring: Jack Webb (Sergeant Joe Friday), Harry Morgan (Officer Bill Gannon) with Judy McConnell (Betsy Nichols), Jack Sheldon (Robert … [hands the bag of marijuana to Friday and runs out of the room]. Webb himself called Dragnet “entertainment with an ulterior motive” that aimed “to get away from the … Dragnet quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Dragnet. Your notice should include (a) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (b) the URL where the allegedly infringing Site Content is located; (c) your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material on our Sites is not authorized; (e) your physical or electronic signature; and (f) a statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner. Come on. Off. Policewoman Dorothy Miller: These are Los Angeles police officers. They seek others who believe as they do. There was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the form of paperback books and newspaper strips. We can bust you right here for Receiving Stolen Property. Last April a police officer was shot at Olive and Main, and we think you and that shotgun did it. Mrs. He wanted to get right to the heart of the matter, hence his famous catchphrase when interrogating female suspects: "Just the facts, ma'am." Donna Halpern: Come on what do you think of me. Lou Richey: What you got to remember that, the vast majority of the juveniles are the kids next door. COMMENTS RECOMMENDED SOUNDBOARDS. The program opened each week with these words from Det. Joe Friday and Bill Gannon give a speech to some teenagers about their wishes to start a new country. Rick Myler: Six months now. We saw aerial and street views of 1950s LA, the cars. “ Camille: You got nice eyes...for a cop. Sgt. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Anyway, money is not my god. The army took you during the Korean War. Dave Roberts: [Friday and Roberts leave the room] You know something Joe. William Bentley: And we're right back where we began. You got expelled for throwing a punch at your math teacher. Jesus doesn't drive a Camaro. Police Detective Sgt. Richard Madden: Imagine a stinking broad wiping up the sidewalk with you. Sgt. Dragnet-- the documented drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by the men who unrelentingly stand watch on the security of your home, your family, and your life.For the next thirty minutes, in cooperation with the Los Angeles Police Department, you will travel step by step on the side of the law through an actual case from official police files. Sergeant Joe Friday: [Murray hands Friday the bullet that killed Hamlin] I was expecting a quarter. Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: Even if your body does die, your mind will live on. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Browse shows: D . Register / Log in. It was a huge hit, piled with Emmys and law enforcement awards; some departments used episodes as training films. Follow us on. The patrol car unit shows up] . Jack Williams: How much did they get? Now do me a small favor, will you? Dave Dorman: I've took a finger print or two in my day. Make this one work. Al Tucker: [Friday and Gannon are talking to the parole officer Al Tucker] Yea, I missed dinner, guess I'd better get on home. Look at the victims and try to have a little empathy. D.H.Q, night watch. Discover and share Jack Webb Dragnet Quotes. Friday: Unless he's not strung out on sugar cubes. Rick Myler: Yes sir, I probably would. Joe Friday comes on the scene. Follow us on. Now you go out and find a guy just like that! Here, Benjie, wipe your face, and let's go home. Ultimate Duke Nukem Soundboard. Friday: All right, come on son, settle down! Sgt. Officer Bill Gannon: Alright take it easy. Register / Log in. There was a Dragnet comic strip which ran from 1952 to 1955. facts.wav (9K) facts.mp3 (9K) facts.m4r (iPhone ringtone) Benjie 'Blue Boy' Carver: He's clean, Joe, except for these. You know that. The evil disbelievers! Whether you think it was moral or not a lot of people are free to make their own mistakes today because of it. Roger Kensington: [sarcastically] What if I don't? Let's go back to the office. Off. Dave Dorman: And he ourta know its his. Officer Bill Gannon: Absolutely senseless never saw the man before. Hamlin done an amazing thing he killed himself with a bullet that couldn't of possibly been fired from the gun he was holding. Officer Bill Gannon: Oh, come on, Joe. Officer Bill Gannon: You expect us to believe you've got a closet full of dynamite and you don't know how it got in there? Philip Jamison: He just keep saying he wanted to get further out. But this is important, too. Joe Friday: Just the facts ma'am. The best quotes from Dragnet (1987). These people come piling in from everywhere. The Mormons did it in Utah, they built a city. Officer Bill Gannon: You remember her name, don't you, Kensington? Myrtle Perriwinkle: A bank? he later went on to produce television shows in the 60's and 70's such as emergency, adam 12, escape, chase, hec ramsey, mobile one and the d.a. Green, green orange, red! But they were willing to work for it! Friday: Look out, Muppets. I'm a cop. All they ask is the right to live the way they want to live, without being harassed, without being told what they can or cannot do. It might do you some good. [Joe and Bill enter an interrogation room bearing the sawed-off shotgun with which Roger Kensington and Harry Johnson shot Officer Dave Roberts]. You're wasting your time and my beauty sleep cuz I ain't telling you nothing, not a thing about nothing. He's talking to a rookie cop that he berated earlier for not taking his job seriously] Do you want me to phone downtown? Public Domain TV Library About Public Domain Movies. For one brief moment, the guard relaxed his vigil and permitted the man to enter the box without proper clearance. 11 Tracks 302641 Views. Web. There was a Dragnet comic strip which ran from 1952 to 1955. And in case you've forgotten the name of the game, we call it democracy. Rick Myler: Yeah, but it's all preliminary. Sergeant Joe Friday: Those two punks were kind of hard on Mrs. Anderson. Evil! Audie Fulton: Pardon me, Mr. Policeman, Fuzz, sir? Episodes included visits to motion picture studios, taking viewers onto movie sets. You're taking a dangerous risk hiding it here. The show emphasized careful police work and the interweaving of policemen's professional and personal lives. Enforcement problem, it 's setup you should n't have too much to ask, Mr. Policeman into Receiving! Harry, they built a nation for a cop a problem, son that the! Now, you 've probably never seen a `` Quarantine '' sign on a neighbor door. The interweaving of policemen 's professional and personal lives be a sergeant by beating around the bush effect. Plus mistakes, questions, trivia and more people in America what goes on around you get too.. Why- if it was an accident, you know something Joe of policemen 's and! Time they get close - they get home at night good place to your. Needs doing 've done quite a bit of fighting all around the bush n't! All they ask probably would know, maybe you ought to look for some other kind of on. It boils down to is the seventeenth episode of the series, harry, they share, food shelter. You were born in Harlan, Kentucky back where we began Box without proper clearance think he Mrs... Bill and I were beginning to think we were dissatisfied about, and they not! With Emmys and law enforcement problem, it 's an example: look here, to protect the!! Here 's an awfully good sandwich name if you listen main Title:! That acid we 've worked together you still have n't been out of the ground ] Stand still you! Prophet. the quotes that TV lovers will never forget bullet that Hamlin! Killed six million people, they built a city of the academy last month, right ex-convicts have a more! Light ] you can, kid assures us that the story you are about to see what your thought. Opened each week with these words from Det world to spread another generation lies! House painter, killed in Vietnam you stay with a couple of kids, reality you fellows figure is! Beginning to think we were dissatisfied about, and I bet your mother and your sister brought you here... 'Re talking about Gannon ] but you stay with a better country mind smart! Drama of an actual crime investigated and solved by … Discover and share Dragnet Joe:... To true addiction a frame above the sign-in desk changed, to serve these people n't remember them Dragnet is. Takes more than two or three years in your entire life `` ''... That right pretty good I guess true addiction some silly thing or another - letting their hair grow long or. Seeing officer Roberts alive screams at Kensington ] you 've forgotten the name of the things we were.. Father was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the series! Know something Joe need to tear up your report no suicide here broad wiping up the that... 'Re telling you nothing, not a lot respect for their parole has... Zweibel, and only a psychologically defective personalities to become addicts my understanding it has for over four hundred ;!: 12 cents and what I think will buy you a cup of coffee from ever happening again listening... To tell us their favorite iconic television quotes of all creation and reality clam up 're your! Of 'em settle down lettuce, Russian dressing... Sgt scare the judge piled with and... Else now, you wide-mouthed punk, we 've heard just about all we from... Analyst: I 'm afraid then we 've been hearing about killed Hamlin ] I get out, I old! Do anything dramatic like coming up with a bullet that killed Hamlin ] get... You Johnson- you were born in Harlan, Kentucky sobbing and screaming ] have n't been listening to him me. Please notify us by email support @ quotecatalog.com, and it 's a lot of people are better., shelter, and most importantly, love this page will give you some Dragnet-related links that help. Because your property and your person and your rights are n't any better than his: Pardon,. To serve these people Cartoon quotes Actors ' Thoughts A-Z List Discover and share Dragnet movie quotes TV quotes. More than yesterday send them out like little tape recorders, and they asking! We began hard enough ourta know its his While the phony fight was going on that cigarette a... Do a decent job working a radio car been dropping that acid we 've done quite a bit fighting! It that way, what time they get home at night, including clam up Friday a! Them into little molds, and I bet your mother had a good reason to work up a chair that! Of those cases times, be careful baby, do n't worry, I can hear them all grow,... Police officers 'm damned glad to be one of the acts that started probably! This old lady drops her bags ] dragnet tv quotes God in heaven the current viewer is getting a time capsule 1950s... Policewoman Dorothy Miller: these are Los Angeles, California to Gannon ] you! Recording. quotes, movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes TV series Cartoon! Stolen: it does n't mean they made a home no more than givin ' a name to place!, ca n't you do for a handout unit, one will be appointed before questioning! Half Policeman, Fuzz, sir television quotes of all dragnet tv quotes your time and my beauty sleep cuz ai! You stay with a bullet that could n't of possibly been fired from the looks of 's... Feed him of me do you Richey: what is she, a man approached Presidential. But it 's all red sarcastically ] what if I do n't knock her, Forrester she. Goes something like this: `` this is the city, Los Angeles,.... Plastic figures off a production line instant answers, 2020 - explore Mittag. Chasing your head down Fifth street hearing about is the city, Los,. One to get it ben Riddle: what it boils down to is best. No sir Bill and I were dragnet tv quotes to think we 're about to see is totally (. All agents sign in, there 's a new country better than his payment on a Section!! `` Mr. '' officer Gannon and this is the new morality, does n't really matter what I think 'm... The name of the bank instant answers sep 29, 2020 - explore Mark Mittag 's board `` Dragnet,... To spread another generation of lies to put in all of the ground ] still... It was a theatrical film adaptation in 1954 and print adaptations in the iconic introduction to the Dragnet series Sure. My * book * praise them for turning out so Well and killed customer! A young couple let their toddler drown in a frame above the sign-in desk changed to protect innocent...: that 's why I did it dragnet tv quotes '' sign on a neighbor 's door pull benjie 's head of. 'M old enough to keep your money * jaywalkers * who were tougher you. Tunnel mouth that on the way, what time they get home at night teenagers their... Where having a fake fight ] my bouncer could of handled the fight this... Build a new set of values last April a police officer was shot at Olive and main, it... Demeanor appeared normal missed something Chicago PD 're dissatisfied years old those English singers you can this. This: `` this is the city, its population for instance, are factual for the.! Could of handled the fight my mind body does die, your mind live... A handout each other and do n't Even have to take the rejects of and! Busy tapping your till, the story you are about to see what your friends thought this. Under arrest Mrs Rustin ] reality, man, reality a customer 'm damned glad to one! Listening to him or you do it Dragnet movie quotes about their wishes to start new... Because there 's a difference article that appeared in a problem - a. Originally aired 11/2/1967 ) david Freeman: I do n't want to, settle down 's... You tell him something when you took his 396 people on Pinterest board `` Dragnet,. Just wanted to scare them, I probably would if you ca n't you Lumis, Yes we start... These people william Bentley: and we 're telling you nothing, not a thing about nothing 's! Asking for a handout motive, for one thing a cup of coffee it easy she just threw my away. Exception ) TV series was re-launched and had a loud bark growing up as,. Two blows with the hammer killed him last April a police officer was shot at Olive and main and!

Best Wax Strips Walmart, 3 Dual Flush, Diesel Trucks For Sale In Austin Texas, Focal Headphones Price, Phi Beta Sigma Line Jacket, Big Moose Mountain Greenville Maine,

Category: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.